Tuesday, 23 March 2010

BNP WILL BE CONTESTING MORE SEATS THAN EVER

East Midlands Nationalist Blog has a list of how the number of BNP candidates has risen from 7 to 33.

I am still to find a link but have just had this comment left concerning great news about the North East.

Ken Booth has announced that the North East will fight a full-slate. All 29 seats will be fought including staggeringly the 4 in Northumberland. I shouldn't think anyone imagined in their wildest dreams that we would raise the funds to stand in Berwick, Blyth Valley, Hexham and Wansbeck! What an achievement for that region and could hopefully spur neighbouring Yorkshire and the Humber region to go that extra mile and fight the remaining 7 seats to have a full slate there too?


London Patriot confirm 31 candidates at present

I am still only adding individual candidates when they are formerly announced but the final figure is expected to be well in excess of 280.

THE BNP HAVE GIVEN YOU THE CHANCE TO VOTE BNP, DON'T WASTE IT


('DiggThis’)

No comments:

Post a Comment